SGA Membership Overview
Welcome to the Spirit Golf Association (SGA)
The Spirit Golf Association consists of kindred spirits who share the mission of promoting amateur golf for philanthropic purposes. Three memberships are available, including Individual, corporate, and charitable Partner. All memberships make an annual contribution to support SGA charitable beneficiaries: The Spirit International Amateur Golf Championship, The Immunization Partnership, and Medical Bridges.
Through their annual contribution, SGA Members enjoy the below benefits to Whispering Pines Golf Club, including:
- A designated number of golf rounds with the option of paying for additional golf rounds at a designated rate.
- A tax deductible amount of the annual contribution will be based on the amount contributed less the fair market value of benefits received.
- Reservation rights to rent cottages at The Village at Whispering Pines.
- Access to The Spirit Hall.
- Each round includes your golf, range balls and cart. A forecaddie is available through request at an additional cost. Food and beverage is additional.
The Spirit Golf Association is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization providing SGA members a charitable deduction for their annual membership contribution. We welcome you to review our website. For additional information, contact SGA Membership Director Bettiann Barnard at (713) 275-7883 or [email protected].